Category: Buy Subutex Online
Showing all 2 results
Subutex: A High Potential Antidote to Manage Opioid Addiction & Pain Management
Comprehensive Drug Guide for Subutex
Subutex is a popular and most commonly prescribed drug in the United States. This opioid is famous for its anti-addiction properties and treats different types of substance withdrawal symptoms and pains.
It is mainly used to treat a substance or opioid dependence. And, since Subutex belongs to the opioid family of drugs, you can use it also for pain management purposes.
One can buy Subutex online also for other medical purposes not given in this medication guide. As a matter of fact, Subutex is a prescription-based medicine and is available for sale under a legal prescription.
However, in order to provide you with the best online drug purchasing experience, we have a team of professionals who can write free-of-cost prescriptions for you. That means you can buy Subutex online from our pharmacy without a prescription.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact us now to buy Subutex online without a prescription.
Please read the following tips very carefully to get a beneficial treatment with Subutex.
- This medicine can cause unpleasant breathing problems. Contact your doctor/pharmacist immediately if you have slow, shallow, or trouble breathing.
- Always keep this drug in a safe & dry place, away from children’s reach. And, do not share it with anyone, especially with one who has a history of drug abuse.
- Subutex is a high-potential painkiller that can put you at risk for addiction and abuse. Please do not take Subutex recreationally or oddly.
- The chances of some nasty side effects and sometimes deadly breathing problems may be more significant when a patient first starts or switches their dose.
- It is never good to mix an opioid-like Subutex with a benzodiazepine or other substance that works on the “CNS” or central nervous system. This can lead to a very powerful drug overdose and result in some dangerous health problems.
- Combining alcohol with opioids like Subutex can also be dangerous. Please avoid taking them together.
- Counterfeit products can also lead to some very dangerous aftereffects. Please do avoid using such products. We recommend you buy Subutex online to receive a genuine drug delivery.
What do I need to tell my pharmacist/doctor before I take Subutex?
Before initiating treatment with Subutex, it is good to inform your healthcare provider about the following situations.
Inform your pharmacist or doctor if you are allergic to buprenorphine or any other ingredient present in Subutex. Also, avoid using this medicine until your pharmacist not approves.
Also, if you have any of the following health problems while or before taking Subutex;
- Breathing problems like asthma, sleep apnea;
- Stomach black or narrowing;
- If you have liver disease;
- High levels of carbon dioxide in the blood;
- If you are taking any other similar drug;
This is not a complete list of situations that can play a role during treatment with Subutex. Some other habits and medications can also affect how Subutex works. Please feel free to contact us for more information on the same.
What is the best way to take Subutex?
While initiating the treatment with Subutex, it is vital to take the drug accurately. Follow the crucial instructions while and every time you take a dose of Subutex.
- At the first step, you must read your drug label or medication guide with great attention. You may also take the help of this medication guide if you don’t have a prescription label. Visit our contact us page if you are unable to understand a section of your title.
- Take Subutex tablets orally without crushing or breaking them. It is good to take Subutex with food; however, you can take it without food.
- Your dosage must be based upon some factors like your age, the severity of the condition, weight, how your body reacts against the opioids, etc.
- For opioid withdrawal symptoms: This medication works best when the first dose is initiated after signs of substance withdrawal have begun. Subutex can cause withdrawal symptoms if taken too soon after your last opioid use.
- Tell your pharmacist right away if your condition (withdrawals or pain) does not get better or if it gets worse.
Usual adult dose for Opioid dependence:
- Adjust dose in 2 mg to 4 mg increments to a level that suppresses opioid withdrawal symptoms.
- Target dose: 16 mg sublingually once within a day.
- Maximum dose: 24 mg a day
Usual adult dose for pain:
- Initial dose: 0.3 mg (may repeat this dose after 30 to 60 minutes if needed)
- Maintenance dose: your pharmacist or doctor will decide after evaluating your condition.
- Maximum single dose: 0.3 mg to 0.6 mg
Usual adult dose for chronic pain
- Initial dose: 75 mg buccally once or twice a day
- Maintenance dose: Increase your initial dose by no more than 150 mcg every 12 hours.
- Maximum dose: 900 mcg for every 12 hours
Possible side effects of Subutex
Seek urgent medical help if you have signs of allergic reactions due to the use of Subutex. Allergic symptoms may include breathing difficulty, hives, swollen lips, tongue, face, or throat.
Consumption of Subutex can slow or stop your breathing and lead to severe health problems. Your caregiver must seek medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, it is hard for you to wake up, or blue-colored lips.
Stop using Subutex and call for medical help if you have:
- Sighing, noisy breathing
- Pain or burning while you are urinating
- Weak pulse
- Sleep apnea, slow breathing
- A light-headed feeling
- Severe drowsiness
- A slow heart rate
- Low cortisol levels- vomiting, loss of appetite, nausea, dizziness, worsening tiredness, or weakness.
Be careful if you have serotonin syndrome symptoms, such as
- Rapid heart rate;
- Stiffness in muscles;
- Twitching; and
- Loss of incoordination, etc.
Common side effects of Subutex may include:
- Cold symptoms (stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat);
- Tired feeling;
Specific other severe symptoms may also occur; contact your doctor/pharmacist if any aftereffects bother you or stay longer.
What drugs can interact with Subutex?
Certain medications can interact with this opioid and can result in some unpleasant aftereffects. Inform your pharmacist/doctor if you are taking products like;
- Other narcotic medicines;
- Sedatives like Ambien and Valium;
- Over-the-counter sleep pills;
- Drugs that affect serotonin levels inside the human body, etc.
For more information or to buy Subutex online, please feel free to contact us.